Nevada Firearm's Coalition
- Phone 1: 702-373-5935
- Contact Name:
- Visit Website
Best of Nevada Award Winner
2021 3rd Place Southern Gun Club/Group
|Mon:||By Appointment Only|
|Tue:||By Appointment Only|
|Wed:||By Appointment Only|
|Thu:||By Appointment Only|
|Fri:||By Appointment Only|
|Sat:||By Appointment Only|
|Sun:||By Appointment Only|
Detailed Business Overview
We are the statewide grassroots organization for people who support the Second Amendment of our United States Constitution and Section 11 of the Constitution of the State of Nevada.
We are a membership organization of firearms owners, supporters, users, public and private gun clubs and commercial shooting sports enterprises who are interested in promoting and protecting the ownership and safe use of firearms for self-defense, competition, recreation and hunting.
We are actively involved through our NVFAC Political Action Committee of working with the Nevada Legislature and City, Towns and Counties in Nevada to ensure that our rights are protected and that all firearms laws are fair and apply to all citizens of the state.
We are actively involved in Education, Training, Competitions and Conservation activities. These are supported by our NVFAC FOUNDATION which is funded by tax deductible donations.
We are the NRA’s State Association and we are members of National Shooting Sports Foundation, Civilian Marksmanship Program and USA Shooting.
If you are a firearms owner, or if you support the right of self-defense and conservation, even if you don’t own a gun, you need to be a member of the NEVADA FIREARMS COALITION.
Don’t wait, join today! Membership is less than a box of ammo!
Products and Services Overview
THE NEVADA FIREARMS COALITION IS DEDICATED TO THE OWNERSHIP AND SAFE USE OF FIREARMS FOR SELF-DEFENSE, COMPETITION, RECREATION & HUNTING
To these ends our purposes and objectives are:
- To be the statewide association promoting the ownership and safe use of firearms for self-defense, competition, recreation and hunting.
- To safeguard the rights of the citizens of Nevada to keep and bear arms in accordance with the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Nevada, to enhance these rights and to promote favorable public sentiment thereof.
- To educate members and others in the legislative processes, and to alert them of legislative proposals which affect their rights and purposes.
- To coordinate, sponsor, and/or conduct competitive events.
- To sponsor and/or conduct matches for the selection of teams to represent the State in the National Matches and/or other matches approved by the Board of Directors.
- To sponsor and/or conduct firearms training and education programs for firearms safety, self-defense, competitions, recreation and hunting.
- To promote the education and development of youth in marksmanship and firearms safety.
- To promote the ideal of sportsmanship in the shooting sports.
- To encourage the construction and professional management of shooting ranges throughout Nevada, to assist member organizations and/or governments in Nevada in the procurement and development of such ranges, and to hold, lease and/or operate such ranges.
- To advance the ideals and purposes of the National Rifle Association and other organizations which reflect these purposes.
- To further the ideals and programs of other organizations whose goals are: patriotism, conservation and other worthwhile purposes, and who support the general objectives of the Coalition.