New Frontier Armory – Firearm Builders - Assemblers / Warehouse Clerks
Our firearms manufacturing company is seeking Firearms Builders - Assemblers/Warehouse Clerks to join our assembly team/distribution center. We’re looking for dedicated, hardworking professionals who are trustworthy, responsible, can work in hot or cold conditions and can work 8-hour shifts on their feet. We’re focused on both quality and speed and require a worker who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check their own and co-workers work before completing a task. Successful candidates will have some firearms knowledge and prior experience in assembly and be capable of following both written and verbal directions. Our company offers a competitive hourly wage, paid time off and excellent benefits.
Firearm and AR15 building/diagnostic specific experience is a plus however not a requirement. All specific firearm assembly training will be given.
Include experience relevant to the job requirements below, detail any experience in the distribution, manufacturing and/or firearms industry, and include a short paragraph on why you believe you'd be the right candidate for the job.
• Read task lists and verify the parts required prior to assembly.
• Inspect product to ensure types, specifications, quantities match and report any discrepancies.
• Inform supervision of any part/product/equipment defects to ensure prompt attention to issues.
• Familiarize yourself with tools, specification/calibration equipment.
• Communicate clearly to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
• Maintain and service all equipment when necessary.
• Conserve resources and supplies to minimize waste.
• Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quality control check to approved specifications.
• Pick and pack product for orders per specifications and assist with shipping procedures.
• Receive product from vendors, verify contents and annotate/report discrepancies.
• Count and stock product based on inventory control logs.
Assembler / Warehouse Clerk Skills:
• High school diploma / GED required.
• 2+ years’ experience in general work or specialized training.
• Ability to commit to schedule and prompt arrival for shifts.
• Experience with forklifts, power and hand tools is a plus.
• Basic math and clear communication skills required.
• Previous warehouse experience preferred.
• Ability to work on feet and lift / carry objects up to 80 lbs.
• 40-hour work week, Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Benefit Package: (after probation period)
• Paid Sick Days
• Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan with employer match
• Medical Benefits
• Employee Discounts
North Las Vegas, NV 89030